16. She began to learn to play the piano in her (四十多岁).
17. He gave me a warning that eating too much (巧克力) is bad for my health.
18. (唱歌) is her favourite.
19. Many children are flying (风筝) in the park.
20. He has been to Beijing six (次) in all, and he wants to be there once more.
21. They look like (猴子).
22. The boy is so (聪明的) that he can work out the problems easily.
23. What day is it (今天), Tony?
24. We are going to have a (野餐) this weekend.
25. I like to play ping-pong on (星期日) morning.
26. Fifty and fifty is one h .
27. In English, blue can m sad.
28. I'm thirsty. I would like to drink three b of juice.
29. My mother is a doctor. She s many people's lives every year.
30. Today is Wednesday;t is Thursday.
31. I do my h in the afternoon.
32. E are the biggest(最大的) animals on land.
33. Do you think it is good for a to live in the zoo?
34. The wolf lives in the E forest. It likes to eat m .
35. We won't use money in the future, because everything will be f .
I have to this plan.
37. 周末，我们经常在家打扫卫生。 (词数不限)
We often at home at weekends.
At they arrived at the zoo.
February this year?
does he the trip?
How about after lunch?
Carol a and apples his grandpa.
on this busy street?
44. 这些足球多少钱? (词数不限)
do these footballs ?
Does anyone have ?
46. --- How many pens Mary ?
A. does; have B. do; have C. does;武汉市哪个医院治癫痫病好 has D. do; has
47. If you want jazz. Please go to the Fantastic House.
A. listen to B. hear C. to listen to D. to listen
48. --- does your pet dog weigh?
--- Its is 5 kilograms.
A. How heavy; weigh B. How many; weight
C. How much; weight D. How much; weigh
49. Every day he begins to do his homework .
A. at ten past seven B. at seven pass ten
C. on ten past seventh D. until ten
50. --- How much the pair of shoes?
--- Twenty dollars is enough.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
51. My brother usually goes to bed half eight in the evening.
A. at; past B. at; to C. in; past D. in; to
52. Henry often helps his mother do at home.
A. clean B. cleaning C. cleaned D. cleans
53. I don't have meat, so I have bread for breakfast.
A. some; any B. some; some C. any; any D. any; some
54. --- What your brother like?
--- He'd like a large bowl of egg soup.
A. does B. is C. do D. would
55. --- We have few vegetables for dinner. Could you go and buy ?
--- Yes, sure. But I don't have money.
A. any; any B. some; any C. any; some D. some; some
Hello, boys and girls! Welcome to our zoo. There are many animals in it. First we can see 56 old tigers. They eat 57 meat every day. There are 58 two big elephants. They are very 59 . They eat much 60 every day. There are a lot of monkeys in the zoo, too. Kids like them 61 they like kids, too. They like kids 62 they often give them some bread and bananas. They like bananas 63 .
In the zoo there are five dolphins and ten penguins. They often play 64 their friends like kids. They love fish and 65 food. Have a good time, kids!
56. A. a B. an C. one D. two
57. A. many B. a few C. a lot D. a lot of
58. A. and B. also C. either D. too
59. A. scary B. friend C. friendly D. small
60. A. grass B. leaf C. water D. meat
61. A. or B. so C. but D. and
62. A. that B. why C. because D. so
63. A. very many B. many C.孩子现在上高二，前天突然眼球泛白、四肢抽搐、口吐白沫晕了过去，请问是癫痫病吗？ very D. very much
64. A. to B. and C. of D. with
65. A. other B. any C. some D. others
Salad & Fruit & Vegetables
Eat as much as you can!
Say goodbye to any meat, enjoy fruit and vegetables!
Child (6-12) ￥30
(under 6) free
● Save ￥5……Coupon in Sunday's China Daily
● First ten on the 2nd Sunday each month—get one free tasty chocolate
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. (Tue-Fri)
10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. (Sat-Sun)
Closed on Monday
Our stores in Beijing:
● Xidan: (010) 2332 6531
● Wangfujing: (010) 2369 1473
● Zhongguancun: (010) 2341 1182
66. People can't go to Sweet Tomatoes for a meal.
A. on Sunday B. on Monday C. on Tuesday D. on Thursday
67. Anna may call to order the seats, because she lives near Wangfujing.
A. (010) 2341 1182 B. (010) 2332 6531
C. (010) 2369 7341 D. (010) 2369 1473
68. What is a "coupon" used for?
A. To save money.
B. To get a VIP card.
C. To invite a friend.
D. To be a reader of China Daily.
69. Where would you probably read this passage?
A. In a novel. B. In a newspaper.
C. In a math book. D. In a story book.
70. Mr. and Mrs. Black visited Sweet Tomatoes with two kids, Sara, age 10; Tom, age 5. They have to pay for the meal.
A. ￥110 B. ￥120 C. ￥150 D. ￥180
Nancy and Sheila are in the same class. They are friends. Nancy wants to invite Sheila to dinner on Sunday. But Sheila doesn't know the way. Now Nancy is telling her.
It's easy. You can take No. 4 bus. After you get off at Red Road, cross it and take the first turning on the left. Walk along the road for about five minutes, and then you will see a big tree. Go straight on and walk about 100 metres, you'll see a big red house. This is not my home. Go past the big house about four hundred metres, and you will see a small yellow house beside a small tree重庆儿童医院癫痫科. Then you can open the door with your foot.
"With my foot?" asks Sheila. "Why?"
"Well, you won't come to my house empty-handed(空手地), will you?" answers Nancy.
71. Nancy asks Sheila to .
A. have dinner with her B. go to a big red house
C. go to the cinema together D. go shopping together
72. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Nancy and Sheila are classmates.
B. Sheila should take NO. 5 bus first.
C. Nancy asks Sheila to come to her home on Saturday.
D. Sheila knows Nancy's home very well.
73. How far is it from the big tree to the small yellow house?
A. It's five minutes walk.
B. It's a hundred minutes' ride.
C. It's about two hundred metres.
D. It's about five hundred metres.
74. Where is Nancy's house ?
A. It's beside a big red house.
B. It's beside a small tree.
C. It's on the right side of Red Road.
D. It's behind a small yellow house.
75. Why does Nancy asks Sheila to open the door with her foot?
A. Because she thinks Sheila should carry a lot of presents in both hands.
B. Because she thinks Sheila should bring her family members to her home.
C. Because she thinks Sheila should bring other classmates to her home.
D. Because she thinks Sheila will be afraid to open the door with her hands.
Denzil wasn't a very clever donkey. He always did some silly things because he didn't think. "Look out," the other donkeys said. "Here comes Denzil—everybody runs away!"
One day, Denzil carried two heavy bags of salt, one on each side of his back. When he was crossing a big river, he fell into the water. The salt began to melt. When he tried his best to stand up, all the salt was gone. "Hey, that's really great," thought Denzil. "I must remember that. Next time I can do it again when I'm crossing a river."
The next time he carried two bags of cotton(棉花). "Watch this, everybody," said Denzil when he and his friends got to the middle of the river. He went into the water and was gone! Nobody tol中药治疗癫痫那里有d him that cotton could get heavier in water. The other donkeys pulled him out at once and luckily he was still alive.
76. Denzil often caused trouble because .
A. he was naughty B. he didn't think
C. he was careless D. he was proud
77. For the first time, Denzil crossed the river with .
A. salt B. cotton C. wood D. nothing
78. The underlined word "melt" means " " in Chinese.
A. 凝结 B. 蒸发 C. 结冰 D. 融化
79. Denzil in the end.
A. lost his life in water
B. went out of the water by himself
C. swam to the other side of the river
D. was saved by the other donkeys
80. The best title of the passage is .
A. A Donkey Crossing the River B. How to Cross the River
C. How to Carry Cotton D. A Donkey Saved Others
Mrs. Green had a young dog which was very clever. It often helped her buy a newspaper. One winter evening, the dog went out to play. It was snowing heavily. Soon the ground(地面) became white.
“The dog never loses his way. Where is he now?” Mrs. Green thought. She shouted(喊) his name.
But still the dog didn't come back. So she telephoned the police and told them a lot about her dog.
“My dog is very clever. He always goes out and comes back soon. Sometimes he plays with his friend, Mickey. He can buy a newspaper. He almost talks.”
The policeman was tired and said, “I think you'd better put your telephone down. Maybe he is trying to telephone you now.”
81. The story happened .
A. in summer B. in winter C. in autumn D. in spring
82. The ground became white because .
A. some painted white B. There are some paper on it
C. It snowed heavily D. It is really very clean
83. The dog didn't come back because .
A. he lost his way B. someone bought it
C. it was too clever D. it went to the police
84. When Mrs. Green telephoned the police, “He almost talks” She meant that
A. his dog was silly B. The dog is good at talking
C. The dog is as clever as a man D. The dog sometimes talks